You can find a lot of safety tips online and in offline resources. Traveling is among the most common
activities of people, whether it is for pleasure or for business. Frequent travelers are no longer ignorant to these safety tips because they make use of them whenever they are on a foreign place. If you want
to make the most of your trip, safety first when traveling is of utmost importance.
Here are some of the things that you can do to ensure
1. When traveling, its but natural for you to carry luggage. If you need to place luggage tags, just put
your email address and never indicate there your name, phone number, and home address.
2. Air traveling is already part when going abroad or to a far place. You can see in the news that there are terrorists who sometimes highjack planes. One effective shield that you can use against an attacker
(if there is trouble on the plane) is the seat straps. You have to use all your strength in ramming the strap
on the attackers face. This move will cut off the attackers vision and once this happens, you can kick
that individual in the groin or in any other sensitivebody part. Knock that person until unconscious.
3. Dont forget to bring a handy flashlight and batteries. You can use it if there is no light or you can even use it against an attacker when needed.
4. Dont forget to carry wallets. If you want, you can take two wallets with you. One wallet can contain some non-important items and a few cash while the other wallet should contain your important IDs, insurance cards, cash, and emergency contacts. Keep the wallets in separate places. For instance, the insignificant wallet can be placed in your pants back pocket and the important wallet should be in your coats front pocket.
5. When eating in foreign restaurants, you must acquaint yourself with the places layout. Take note
of the front and exit doors.
6. Charge your mobile phone at the hotel. When you leave, bring it with you and other gadgets that can be easily carried. You can even use these gadgets in case of emergencies.
7. Never travel alone. Through there are some travelers who do this every time they travel, you shouldnt take the chance. Who knows, perhaps they are just lucky but youll never know whats going to happen in the next few hours. Always be prepared. Remember that devious individuals are just waiting to see a helpless traveler, alone and so vulnerable.
8. You must be mentally alert at all times. Observe the people around you, how they move or look at you. Somehow, you will feel uneasy if somethings going to happen.
9. Before you travel to a foreign place, it would be best to make a hotel reservation. That way, you dont have to fumble or ask for directions in trying to locate a certain hotel.
10. Dont travel with so many luggage unless when needed. Try to wear comfortable clothes and dont wear something that might attract the attention of bad people. Be simple as you are. For women, avoid wearing high-heeled shoes when traveling.
These are just ten safety measures that you can follow every time you travel abroad or even locally. If you
follow them, you can ensure your safety.